- Total revenue was USD11.6 million, up 15% from the third quarter of 2013.
- Mobile revenue was USD6.7 million, up 128% from the third quarter of 2013.
- Mobile revenue represented 58% of total revenue, the highest in MeetMes history.
- Mobile average revenue per user (ARPU) was USD2.29, up 108% from USD1.10 in the third quarter of 2013, and exceeded web ARPU of USD1.01 for the fourth consecutive quarter.
- Mobile average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) was USD0.082, up 105% from USD0.040 in the third quarter of 2013.
Please see also:
Report about Q3 2014, IAC (nasdaq IACI)
With less than USD10 Million you can copycat eHarmony
innovate and revolutionize the Online Dating Industry, killing those old & obsolete sites forever.
Do you want to innovate in the Online Dating Industry?
Read: The 8 tips to innovate in the Online Dating Industry 2014!
What comes after the Social Networking wave?
The Next Big Investment Opportunity on the Internet will be .... Personalization!
Personality Based Recommender Systems and Strict Personality Based Compatibility Matching Engines for serious Online Dating with the normative 16PF5 personality test.