Characteristics of good entrepreneurs.
Instead of the Visual Questionnaire based on the MBTI, those researchers should use the 16PF normative test!
eHarmony plans to launch Elevated Careers soon, and it will be another HOAX!
See as sample these papers:
- The Entrepreneur's General Personality Traits and Technological Developments
- Which Big-Five personality traits drive entrepreneurial failure in highly innovative industries?
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND THE BIG FIVE PERSONALITY TRAITS: A BEHAVIORAL GENETICS PERSPECTIVE
- Entrepreneurial tendencies of aspiring human resources in India: a multivariate analysis
- Creativity among entrepreneurship students: comparing engineering and business education
Moreover prospective entrepreneurs score different from prospective managers / businessmen / businesswomen.
Prospective entrepreneurs mostly score VERY LOW in some specific variables I and M and VERY HIGH in E, Q1 and Q2, like this 16PF5 personality pattern
What comes after the Social Networking wave?
The Next Big Investment Opportunity on the Internet will be .... Personalization!
Personality Based Recommender Systems and Strict Personality Based Compatibility Matching Engines for serious Online Dating with the normative 16PF5 personality test.