Friday, May 4, 2018
SA article: "Match Group Is A Clear Sell On Facebook News"
I agree with this article mainly because:
- MTCH shares are terrible overvalued.
- Match Group has big debt, in the range of USD 1.2 Billion.
- Many of their online dating sites, are past their prime and reached operating ceiling.
- MTCH is fully contolled by IAC, "owned" by one person, Barry Diller, 76+ and can be severely ill now.
- MTCH is in big war with Russian mafia believed in the spyware business, owner of Badoo and Bumble.
- Match Group C level executives think they are a monopoly and nobody can enter the Online Dating Industry and challenge their leadership
and there is an interesting poll from 39 Internet Dating CEOs That Weigh-in On Facebook Dating
They talk stupidities. No one of those CEOs can innovate and revolutionize in the Online Dating Industry.
They are afraid from new Facebook dating app!
TC article: Facebook hired eHarmony’s chief scientist… but not for its new dating feature
"Facebook gets into dating, but there’s little scientific evidence online personality matching works"
article about: Grudge Match: Bumble vs. Tinder (Badoo in war with Match Group)
A Match "glitch" reactivated a bunch of old profiles, raising concerns about user data
Match Group (MTCH) Reports Full Year 2017 Results / Q4 2017 Results
Badoo, eight times more users than Tinder