- A data scientist has figures he claims show the site generated fake profiles
- Jeremy Bullock, says the fake users, known Ashley Angels, were used on a huge scale
- They even started chats to create the illusion they wanted a relationship
- But these messages were found to be generic and computer-generated
- Up to 80 per cent of new members spoke with people who didn't exist, according to Bullock
- Graphs show that the 'engager' profiles doubled monthly revenue
- Ashley Madison has constantly denied it set up these automated users
Please read also:
2 tips about Ashley Madison's "Ashley’s Angels"
article about: How the Ashley Madison saga started!
AshleyMadison, How to Snare Millions of Men with Web Bots
AshleyMadison sinking ship