Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Mistakes at The Behavioral Economics Of Internet Dating @ ZEST
1) PlentyOfFish never revolutionized the Online Dating Industry, only made noise.
2) eHarmony is big hoax, fraud.
3) Tinder started as copycat of Badoo and can not outperform it. Social Dating is vaporware.
4) There is a big WAR in the Online Dating Industry just now. Match against Badoo, eHarmony against EliteSingles, and others like Happn, Hinge, CoffeeMeetsBagel that will run out of money soon.
5) Alexa and SimilarWeb show NO rising tide for Online Dating Industry in 2017
The Online Dating Industry needs INNOVATIONS, not more bells and whistles.
Personality Based Recommender Systems are the next generation of recommender systems because they perform far better than Behavioural ones (past actions and pattern of personal preferences) or other system that learns your preferences (READ machine learning)
Also do not mistake "artificial intelligence" with a behavioural recommender system.
Please do not call AI to any silly recommender system that learns your preference.
Lack Of Innovation & Decadence can summarize the Online Dating Industry.
C-Level executives are more worried about their golf scores than their company’s long term strategy and innovations.
C-level executives are cooking barbecues under the water (selling smoke) and not paying attention to latest research from Academics which could be beneficial for the Online Dating Industry.
Compatibility is all about a high level on personality similarity between prospective mates for long term mating with commitment, and not meet other people with similar interests or political views.
The 8 tips to innovate in the Online Dating Industry!