Friday, March 16, 2018
Zoosk relaunches dating app Lively as a way to meet new people while playing trivia games ???
I would recommend them to read the article "The Gamification Of Love (via Forbes)"
Etermax, owner of Trivia Crack app failed to launch online dating app similar to Tinder/Badoo last September 2016.
ONLINE DATING AND GAMES ARE LIKE WATER AND OIL!
My bet: Zoosk will run out of money and close soon. Zoosk failed its IPO last July 2014, booted founders last December 2014 and booted CEO last June 2017.
* Zoosk hacked. http://www.onlinepersonalswatch.com/news/2016/05/a-hacker-is-selling-57m-accounts-on-the-dark-web.html
* Zoosk failed its IPO. http://onlinedatingsoundbarrier.blogspot.com.ar/2015/05/no-ipo-for-zoosk.html
* Founders booted https://techcrunch.com/2014/12/17/zoosk-ipo-founders-kelly-steckelberg/
* LayOffs http://onlinedatingsoundbarrier.blogspot.com.ar/2015/01/zoosk-lays-off-15-of-staff.html
* Decadence and no innovation. http://onlinedatingsoundbarrier.blogspot.com.ar/2015/03/zoosk-app-is-betting-on-wearables-for.html
The Online Dating Industry needs INNOVATIONS, not more bells and whistles.
The 8 tips to innovate in the Online Dating Industry!