Key topics within the 2016 edition include:
- New implications of multi-platform on content and advertising
- How desktop consumption has evolved and remains relevant
- The rise of ‘mobile only’ audiences
- Challenges and rewards on the mobile app ‘battleground’
- Factors influencing platform selection
- Polarisation of audiences and behaviours across devices
- The rise of digital video across all platforms
2017 INTERNET TRENDS 2017 Next Big Thing: PERSONALIZATION!
Planning in a Multi-Platform World
Digital Future in Focus
REPORT: The State of Broadband 2016: Broadband Catalyzing Sustainable Development
Some fresh data from Alexa about major online dating sites in USA and CA
article: Half Of US Smartphone Users Don't Download New Apps
Article: "The app boom is over. Your phone is full of apps, and you're done downloading new ones."
Mobile-first but not mobile-only and comScore Digital Future in Focus