VatorNews had published tha article "Stanford BASES - a model for University entrepreneurs
BASES lets students get hands-on experience knowing what it means to be an Entrepreneur"
Many, if not all, of those Entrepreneurship contests/programs are really useless at all!
New and fresh research had shown prospective entrepreneurs have a defined personality.
It is all about measuring personality traits to know if a person is or not a prospective entrepreneur.
See as sample these papers:
- The Entrepreneur's General Personality Traits and Technological Developments
- Which Big-Five personality traits drive entrepreneurial failure in highly innovative industries?
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND THE BIG FIVE PERSONALITY TRAITS: A BEHAVIORAL GENETICS PERSPECTIVE
- Entrepreneurial tendencies of aspiring human resources in India: a multivariate analysis
- Creativity among entrepreneurship students: comparing engineering and business education
Moreover prospective entrepreneurs score different from prospective managers / businessmen / businesswomen.
Prospective entrepreneurs mostly score VERY LOW in some specific variables I and M and VERY HIGH in E, Q1 and Q2, like this 16PF5 personality pattern
As for innovations and disruptive technologies, the Next Big Investment Opportunity on the Internet will be …. Personalization!
Personality Based Recommender Systems and Strict Personality Based Compatibility
Matching Engines for serious Online Dating with the normative 16PF5
personality test. The market remains enormous!!