1. Apps Will Find Ways To Be More Selective
2. People Will Get Offline Faster
3. They'll Be Taking It More Old-School
4. There Will Be More Apps Geared Toward Marriage
5. There Will Be More Multi-Generational Success Stories
6. Soon you will see online dating scam victims hiring hackers and private investigators to fight back bad online dating sites, destroying them from inside, ala AshleyMadison case!
Very easy to copycat eHarmony, but very difficult to innovate: a 100 times better algorithm than eHarmony.
The only way to revolutionize the Online Dating Industry is using the 16PF5 normative personality test, available in different languages to assess personality of members, or a proprietary test with exactly the same traits of the 16PF5 and expressing compatibility with eight decimals (needs a quantized pattern comparison method, part of pattern recognition by cross-correlation, to calculate similarity between prospective mates.)
High precision in matching algorithms is precisely the key to open the door and leave the infancy of compatibility testing.
Without offering the NORMATIVE 16PF5 (or similar test measuring exactly the 16 personality factors) for serious dating, it will be impossible to innovate and revolutionize the Online Dating Industry
The Online Dating Industry does not need a 10% improvement, a 50% improvement or a 100% improvement. It does need "a 100 times better improvement"
All other proposals are NOISE and perform as placebo.