I had reviewed over 55 compatibility matching engines intended for serious dating since 2003, when I had discovered "the online dating sound barrier" problem. 10 years ago!
Breaking "the online dating sound barrier" is to achieve at least:
3 most compatible persons in a 100,000 persons database.
12 most compatible persons in a 1,000,000 persons database.
48 most compatible persons in a 10,000,000 persons database.
100 times better than Compatibility Matching Algorithms used by actual online dating sites!
The only way to achieve that is:
using the 16PF5 normative personality test, available in different
languages to assess personality of members, or a proprietary test with
exactly the same traits of the 16PF5.
The ensemble of the 16PF5 is: 10E16, big number as All World Population is nearly 7.0 * 10E9
expressing compatibility with eight decimals, like The pattern
220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199 is 92.55033557% +/- 0.00000001% similar
to the pattern 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168
Using a quantized
pattern comparison method (part of pattern recognition by
cross-correlation) to calculate similarity between prospective mates.
That is the only way to INNOVATE and revolutionize the Online Dating Industry.
High precision in matching algorithms is precisely the key to open the door and leave the infancy of compatibility testing.
It is all about achieving the eighth decimal!
With 8 decimals, you have more precision than any person could achieve by searching on one's own, but the only way to achieve the eighth decimal is using analysis and correlation with quantized patterns.
Without offering the NORMATIVE16PF5 (or similar test measuring exactly
the 16 personality factors) for serious dating, it will be impossible to
innovate and revolutionize the Online Dating Industry
All other proposals are NOISE and perform as placebo.
Fernando Ardenghi's List of Firsts:- First person in the World to say the entire Online Dating Industry in 1st World Countries is a HOAX.
person in the World to say many Online Dating sites like
eHarmony, PerfectMatch, Chemistry, PlentyOfFish Chemistry
Predictor, MeeticAffinity, Parship, Be2 and others are performing as placebo, like patent medicine.
- First person in the World to discover the Online Dating Sound Barrier problem.
- First and Only person in the World to solve the Online Dating Sound Barrier problem.
- First person in the World to suggest the normative 16PF5 test or similar like 15FQ+ to measure personality of daters instead of ipsative tests like PerfectMatch or Chemistry or other normative less powerful tests like the Big5.
- First person in the World to say Online Dating sites should check if women are taking contraceptive pills or other hormonal therapy.
- First person in the World to reverse engineering several online dating sites offering compatibility matching methods.
- First person in the World to notice Personality Based Recommender Systems are like compatibility matching engines.
- First person in the World to suggest Online Dating sites should show Compatibility Distribution Curves to every and each dater.
- First person in the World to compile research about Theories of Romantic Relationship Development.
- First person in the World to openly say Conferences for the Online Dating Industry like iDate and ODS are rubbish.
What comes after the Social Networking wave?
The Next Big Investment Opportunity on the Internet will be .... Personalization!
Personality Based Recommender Systems and Strict Personality
Based Compatibility Matching Engines for serious Online Dating with the
normative 16PF5 personality test.
The market remains enormous!!