Thursday, October 23, 2014
comScore report: Argentina Digital Future in Focus (2014)
The "2014 Digital Future in Focus Argentina" analyzes online audience trends by category and demography and provides a preview of the innovations to come in Argentina in 2015.
Here are some of the highlights:
- In the last year, the online audience in Latin America grew 12% reaching 179 million unique visitors.
- Argentina is the third largest online audience in Latin America after Brazil and Mexico with 18.6 million unique users.
- Social Media is the category with more minutes on PC/Laptops screens for Argentineans.
- Argentina has the second highest reach for Social Media sites worldwide.
- Argentina has the highest reach for Sports sites in the region. On average, 1.5 million Argentineans visit Sport sites every day.
- There is a migration to mobile consumption: the usage of non-PC devices in Argentina is at 13.1%. The dominant operating system is Android.
- Clicks are at best an incomplete – and at worst a misleading – metric.
- Reach and Frequency are beginning to be considered the most relevant metric to measure impact.
I have the theory that if something is successful in Argentina, it could be a success in the World.
If it can NOT be a success here in Argentina, it will definitely NOT be a success in the World.
NO online dating company (for serious daters) has success here in Argentina nor Brazil or other Latin American country.
Please see also:
comScore report: 2014 LATAM Digital Future in Focus
State of Social Media in LATAM countries 2014
2013 Latin America Digital Future in Focus Report by comScore
Brazil Digital Future in Focus 2014
U.S.A. Digital Future in Focus 2014 (comScore Report)
and please see also:
South American Market / 2 tips
ComScore report: Mobile Path to Purchase
Latin American countries digital future 2012!