- Why are people so excited by mobile payments?
- What are the struggles of different solutions for different markets?
- How influential would banks and Big tech companies entering the industry be?
- What are the most exciting technological possibilities for mobile payments?
- How Key is the consumer to the future of mobile payments?
- What are the main security issues?
- What is the single most important feature for a mobile payments solution?
- Where do you see the future of mobile payments?
- Dating Websites: Progress, Challenge, Opportunity
- Monetisation Made EasY
- Dating portals
- Smartphone apps
- Why are mobile payments so important to the dating industry?
- How can mobile payments help with user acquisition and conversion?
- What are the most lucrative markets for mobile dating payments?
- Will mobile payments change the landscape of the dating industry over the next 5-10 years?
Not sure why PlentyOfFish, eHarmony, and other players were not featured in the report.
State of Social Media in LATAM countries 2014
pre paid cards or virtual charge / part 2
Latin Americans do mostly not use any bank services. I think over 70% of
population do not have any debit or credit cards, they always pay in
The few ones who have credit cards, do mostly not use them for
subscriptions to avoid automatic rebilling, and they are very afraid of
phishing and identity theft.
The few ones who have debit cards, do mostly not use them for Internet
transactions because they are afraid of phishing and identity theft.
More than 70% of people who own a cell phone in Latin America,
are pre-paid clients. They do not receive bills, they charge credit in
their cell phones by 2 methods: Acquiring pre-paid cards at
kiosks/drugstores or via virtual charge at
kiosks/drugstores/supermarkets or at any place with a PosNet terminal
(Banelco or Link)
Badoo offers to pay using SMS via your cell phone,
but there were (several) complaints about up to 8 hours of delay from
when you send the SMS and your profile is set in top visibility.
Women do not like location awareness features because they feel being hunted by men.